Saturday, January 8, 2011

Update

So apparently this has become a "once a month" blog.  I'm gonna try to work on that and be a little more consistent.  Anyway here is an up date of what been going on.  Christmas was SO great.  I love the holidays and spending time with family.  There is no better feeling than giving someone a gift that you know they will love.  I got to experience that feeling this Christmas.  I gave my best friend Hannah the polka-dot quilt!

I also got a darning/free motion quilting foot for Christmas so I've been practicing my free motion quilting almost every night.  It was pretty hard at first but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  Hopefully I'll have it down when it comes time to quilt MY quilt. 



Its a twin size and I've finished about 40% of the quilt top.  I made a promise to myself that I would finish it for my 25th birthday.

I'll try to keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's about time. I thought you might have given up on your blog. Your quilt looks awesome. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete