Friday, October 21, 2011

Life in Walla Walla!

Wow its been a long time.  Lots has happened since my last post.  Lets see... I'm a new Aunt to an adorable baby boy, William was born 8/8/11 at 26 weeks.

He was 2lbs 1oz when he was born, he is now 5lbs 12oz and 18.5 inches long.  He currently resides in the NICU at sacred heart in Eugene.  We're hoping to have him out of the NICU by thanksgiving, around when his due date would have been.

Also... my husband and I have recently moved from the Oregon coast to Walla Walla WA!  I wasn't sure how I would like Walla Walla but I LOVE it!  We are renting a cute little house that is walking distance from downtown.  Lots of shopping and restaurants just minutes away. 

And....

A WONDERFUL QUILT SHOP!!!!  

So life in Walla Walla is pretty sweet!  Potter and Chandler are right at home too


2 comments:

  1. It's nice you updated your blog. The boys look happy in Walla Walla. I think there is a new addition to your family as well. Lets see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Update your blog young lady. Lets see photos of Mister Tucker. Come on, do it.

    ReplyDelete