Saturday, September 18, 2010

My first blog

Hello!  I guess I should start by telling you a little about myself.  My name is Meg and I was born and raised in Oregon.  I married my high school sweetheart in August of '09.  His name is Matt, he is my very best friend and partner in crime.  We live in a little two bedroom on the coast with our cats, Chandler and Potter.  Chandler is super big and fluffy and hates to be picked up.  Potter on the other hand is long and skinny looks like a jersey cow and acts like a dog.  They are the best, most entertaining pets anyone could ask for.

I decided to start this blog because I enjoy reading other peoples blogs.  Also my Mom just started a blog of her own and she made it sound really fun.  For the most part my blog will be about my life and the things I enjoy doing.  My hobbies mainly revolve around different craft projects.  I love to quilt!  I haven't been quilting for very long so I'm excited to learn everything I can.  I'm interested in everything from designing fabric lines to how to use a long arm.  I also recently taught myself how to crochet, though I am not very good at it yet (I hear it takes practice).  While the majority of my posts will be devoted to quilting/crafts I will also blog about my everyday life.  So be prepared to hear about my cats, movies, games or books I like, and probably some football as well.  I'm a BIG San Diego Charger fan and I won't be able to help myself.

Comments are very welcome and appreciated.  Especially if you have thoughts comments or ideas about a quilt I've made or that I should make.  Enjoy!

Potter

Chandler

Matt and I in Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment