Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So many projects...

Well I've done it again.  I have started working on multiple projects at once.  I would normally be angry with myself, since I never seem to finish a single project when I take on so many.  But I'm much more confident this time around.  I've made a commitment to blogging about my quilting adventures and I think that will keep me on track and motivated.

So here is what I've started...
 
I finished the quilt top I made for my husband.  I got the backing and batting, so this is ready to be quilted.


Still working on my Granny squares Charger afghan


I've cut all my fabric for the quilt I'm making for me.  I got the pattern @ Sisters Quilt Show and I promised myself I would finish it for my birthday (January 27th)

And last but not least I have joined a Quilt along that I found on the Stitched in Color blog.  The Colorbrick beginners quilt along,


I think I can do it!  Wish me luck

1 comment: