Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update

Well I've been working on a few projects this last week and I think I've made some good progress.  I've done a few more squares of my Granny square Afghan.  Also made some more blocks for my fuzzy flannel curves quilt.  I learned how to make a new dish, Carnitas are actually extremely easy, and super yummy if I do say so myself.  But for the most part I've been trying to finalize the layout for my two colorbrick quilts.  This is always the hardest part for me.  Don't get me wrong its also one of my favorite parts but its just so time consuming.  I literally spend hours and hours moving squares around, it drives my husband crazy.  So after a full afternoon of moving things, including the furniture, I finished the layouts for both quilts.
There is also going to be sashing between the rows.

I can't wait to finish these up, I'm hoping to sell at least one, maybe both.
I also got the backing and batting for two other quilts I'm going to start straight line quilting tomorrow.



I'm keeping the polka-dot one but the black white and yellow one I'm going to try and sell as well.  You can see these two quilts in more detail Here.  Once I have a few things done I'm going to put them in my Etsy shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment